Kick back and relax, we've got you covered.
With the Bill Pay section in Home Banking, you can pay your bills by transferring funds electronically via Bill Pay. For companies that won't accept electronic transfers, we'll send a check for you. Bill Pay is FREE! Save money on stamps and checks and, more importantly, save your precious time. Bills still get paid AND you've got more time for yourself. Life just got easier.
How to set up your Bill Payments:
- Log in to your Home Banking account
- Click on the "Pay Bills" tab on the left-hand side of your screen
- Select the account you wish to pay your bill from (bills must be paid from a checking account)
- Select which "Payee" you'd like to send your payment to (see below for how to add a "Payee")
- Input the dollar amount of the bill
- Select when you'd like to pay this bill
- There is an optional memo section for you to describe your bill
- i.e. "John Smith's June Rent"
- And voila! You've scheduled a payment
How to add a "Payee":
- Click on the "Pay Bills" tab in Home Banking
- On the left side of the bill pay screen, click "Payees"
- Click "Add Payee"
- Fill in all necessary information for who/where you want your bill sent to (it will appear as shown below)
- You will need your payee's name, address, email, phone number, and account number
- Click "Okay" and your Payee will be saved
- You can then schedule a bill payment!