Feel as prepared and confident as possible before you go to the Spokane Auto Show this weekend.
Check out our top 5 most helpful car buying tips:
- Get pre-approved for a car loan. Knowing how much you can afford before you go puts you in a stronger negotiating position as you purchase your new car. Apply now!
- Figure out your budget. Use our car loan calculator to experiment with different car prices and monthly payments to find the one that fits your budget! Once you decide, be FIRM on your price (don't let people persuade you otherwise).
- Make a list of "needs" and "wants". Needs could be things like all-wheel drive (hello Spokane winters) or three rows of seats to fit your kids. Wants could be things like heated seats, roof racks, Bluetooth, etc.
- Do your research. You can use our auto shopping center to get a better idea of what car types fit your budget, search through local dealership inventory, compare/contrast cars and save your favorites to your virtual garage.
- Compare your potential car's value to NADA or KBB using the VIN number (Vehicle Identification Number). You might be required to pay a higher interest rate if the car is selling for more than its actual value.
Last step? Admire and enjoy your sweet ride for years to come! That's the easy part.