“It is better to take many small steps in the right direction than to make a great leap forward only to stumble backward.” ~ Louis Sachar
- Check your account balance every. single. day.
- Set a financial goal
- Create a timeline and action steps on how to reach your goal
i.e. “I’m going to save $1,000 in my emergency savings account by December, 2020. I’ll set up automatic payments so every time I get paid, $30 goes to my emergency savings account.”
- Choose two days a week to get coffee, the rest make it at home.
- Before you purchase anything, ask yourself “Do I really need this? Will this add genuine value to my life?”
- Grab your debit card or cash instead of your credit card.
- Plan your meals ahead of time so you don’t scramble & settle for eating out when you’re hungry.
Want to learn even more on how to be financially successful?
Meet with one of our Certified Financial Coaches for free.