By Momcents Mom, Krista
I don't know why but I am determined to reduce the amount of candy my kiddos collect this Easter. Maybe it's because we took them all to the dentist last week and all three were in the "no cavity" club and I'd like to keep it that way! Or most likely it's because I end up eating half of it! I cannot be the only Mom guilty of this, can I?
Here are the goodies I am thinking of putting inside the eggs for our annual Easter morning egg hunt:
- SOME candy. I am not that mean! Some of their favorites are Mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Milk Duds, Dots and Junior Mints.
- Quarters, Dimes and Nickels
- A few dollar bills
- Small super bouncy balls
- Fruits snacks
- Coupons - maybe a "skip a chore" or "I pick what's for dinner" coupon.
- Other ideas: "pick the park" or "date with parent of choice" or "stay in PJs all day" or "stay up 10 minutes past bedtime"
- Stickers and temporary tattoos
- Nerf gun bullets for the boys
- Earrings for the girls
- Small bubbles
- Silly Putty
- Dental Floss? Haha. They'll love that one.
I'm so looking forward to watching them hunt for eggs.; Especially Ella, oh man will she have fun this year. Her brothers better watch out. And they all better watch over there baskets full of eggs because I happen to like all the candy they like, too!