We are committed to the well-being of both our employees and the community.
We’ve always taken pride in ensuring our branch locations are safe and clean. Given the emergence of the Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), we’ve taken extra precautions to ensure your health and safety. The following safety measures are being taken:
- Our cleaning crew is spending extra time each day thoroughly cleaning the credit union, paying particular attention to frequently touched surfaces
- Hand sanitizer has been provided throughout the credit union
- We’ve asked employees to stay home when they feel sick
- We’re encouraging everyone to wash their hands multiple times a day with warm, soapy water for 20-30 seconds
If you don’t feel comfortable visiting the credit union during this time, we have convenient ways to access your accounts without having to leave the house!
- Download & use the Canopy Credit Union mobile app
- Give us a call at 509.328.2900
- Text us by visiting our website & clicking the “Chat with us” button!
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and do all we can to protect you and our employees!
We found this informational image from a related article and thought we'd share it here!